Beyond the Science of Reading to the HOW for teaching reading to ALL students
Course readings/videos open on March 27
Live sessions 7:00- 8:00 EDT (US)
April 4, 11, 18, 25 and May2 & 9th
Using a Structured Literacy framework, you will learn how to use the Montessori language curriculum and materials to:
1. establish a solid language foundation for all students.
2. use a Montessori-based formative assessment to determine any gaps and to informing instruction.
4. provide differentiated instruction, scaffolding, prompts, and feedback
5. implement a plan of instruction using "diagnostic teaching."
6. choose from sample lessons and activities using Montessori materials and lesson sequence.
For Montessori educators, specialists, and others, at all levels, in gaining the knowledge and techniques that work for the range of students in our Montessori classrooms.