Course readings/videos open when you register!
Jan. 18- Mar. 1
Live sessions 7:30 ET (US)
Jan. 25 & Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22 & Mar. 1
Using a Structured Literacy framework, you will learn how to:
1. establish a great language foundation for all students.
2. identify who is struggling and why.
3. use a Montessori-based formative assessment for instruction.
4. provide differentiated instruction, scaffolding, prompts, and feedback
5. implement a plan of instruction using "diagnostic teaching."
6. choose from sample lessons and activities using Montessori materials and lesson sequence.