Course readings/videos open when you register!
First live session is June 30th 7:00-8:00 ET
July 7, 14, 21, 28 and Aug. 4th
Using a Structured Literacy framework, you will learn how to:
1. establish a great language foundation for all students.
2. identify who is struggling and why.
3. use a Montessori-based formative assessment for instruction.
4. provide differentiated instruction, scaffolding, prompts, and feedback
5. implement a plan of instruction using "diagnostic teaching."
6. choose from sample lessons and activities using Montessori materials and lesson sequence.